martes, 29 de junio de 2021

A person I admire

 Admiration

Teachers are very important people in the world, because they transmit their knowledge to their students, and they are the responsible of the professionals nowadays.

 
Who I admire

I would say without a doubt Daniela Navarro, a young teacher that inspired me to study Chemistry and Pharmacy. She was my Chemistry teacher when I was student at high school. I studied in a public high school, a school that did not have the enough resources to work in a laboratory. Products were outdated, they were not washed, and was not a very good laboratory. Despite those factors, she gave us the opportunity to go to the laboratory and we made four experiences. Even if the experiences were not that good because of lack of products, we had the opportunity to feel what a laboratory is. I liked working in a laboratory a lot, and that is why I admire her. Also she was very friendly, a very nice person and she did teach in a original and inspirative way. Without her I doubt if I would have developed interest for Chemistry.


1 comentario: