lunes, 26 de abril de 2021

My Majors in Life

Hello again! Today I'm doing a task I'm very happy to write about. And that's about every major I had since I was born, a task that's easy to tell for me, because I didn't have lot of difficulties thinking about them.

I've been interested in biology since I was kid. I had multiple animals when I was kid, and I always have been someone that loves animals a lot, for the same reason when I was kid I wanted to become a vet. I always looked a way to help someone, and being a vet allows me to achieve that.

 
However, when I was growing up, I realized what I really liked was investigation. Then I wanted to become an entomologist. I wanted to learn and investigate about insects, because there are a lot of different species that caught my attention. At the same time, I wanted to become a prosecutor, but I realized that law wasn't my area of interest.
 

When I had chemistry in my school, I adopted my definitive major, Chesmitry and Pharmacy. My dream is to become a forensic pharmacist. Since I've learnt about Chemistry, I always liked Chemistry a lot, and being a Pharmacist make my dream of helping people possible, despite of I want to work in forensics.
 
So that's my story, and why I love this career so much, because it has everything I like, but I'm really happy that I wanted to become a vet and entomologist, because both careers affiliated with science, which demonstrate that since I was kid I had science interest. It really really makes me happy. And well about being a Prosecutor was kinda uh... Because investigation, nothing else.

That's for today, I'm glad I have the opportunity to share this! Great day!

1 comentario:

  1. when I was a child I wanted to be a forensic, I saw series of criminals like CSI among others

    ResponderEliminar