martes, 11 de mayo de 2021

My Favourite Piece of Technology

 About Technology

There are a lot of pieces of technology around the world, because people innovate technology every day, and each one prefers a different one, either because of comfort or anything else. So if I had to tell which is my favourite piece of technology, I would say it is my cellphone.

Why cellphone?

I would say it is easy for me to tell. The main reason I like my cellphone is because you can use it anywhere (I mean, obviously when you are not driving or walking, or special situations), and it makes things in my life better and comfortable. When I am home, it is not likely I use it all day because it is my favourite piece of technology, but everything that cellphone allows is amazing. You can download a lot of applications that are helpful, such as Email, Music Player or Notepad. Indeed, you can also have those applications in your computer, but as I said before, you can use the cellphone anywhere else, and in my opinion, it is easier than computer, because it is faster depending on what you need at a specific moment.

So that would be a point, because it is easy to use (I mean, only if you have the adequate knowledge, that is why I am saying it is my opinion). It also helps for studies, because it allows to manually access to university files, as for example, books or guides or university page. Also, it works as an alarm, it gives notifications when you receive something important, it helps people who do not have a microphone or webcam, and it allows to put filters so you can read without damaging your sight at night. It is not that I like cellphone for social networks, because the only one I use is Whatsapp, however I only use it to talk to my parents or friends, I do not use it very often, just to greet or say goodbye to my contacts, because I use my cellphone mainly for reading or watching films. I would indeed recommend a cellphone, but as you could tell, it is everything about comfort, because I know that other pieces of technology may be more comfortable to other people, or others use the cellphones in a different way, and that is something good, everything depends in what is more comfortable for you.

1 comentario: