martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

My favourite Food

 Food

Food is important for the life of someone, because it gives nutrients and enough energy to live. Also it can make the life of someone healthier and enjoyable. But it is important to have a diet and control what you eat.

My favourite one

The real answer is that I do not have a favourite food or meal. I did not even think about it. I always have been someone who eats any kind a food, but never a lot. I am indifferent if it is healthy food or fast food, because I never eat a lot. I  always are aware of how much I am eating, and I also try to not eat fast food everyday, just once a week for example. Despite of that, I recognize diet and food is important in life.

Come to think about it, every time that I have the chance of eating ice cream, I do it, even at low temperatures. I do not care if there are high or low temperatures, just eating ice cream makes me feel comfortable, but as I said before, it is not something I eat everytime, just whenever I can. Probably I like ice cream because I am used to cold temperatures, and whenever I feel cold, I feel better and relaxed. The combination of sweet with cold, that is what I really think I love about ice cream, not because it is sweet or its flavour, just because of the combination. Yes, that must be it. I never thought about it, but now that I do, I can say for sure it is ice cream.



2 comentarios:

  1. I also take care of what I eat and I love the Ice cream, my favorite is the turmeric.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like ice cream too especially the strawberrie

    ResponderEliminar